Friday, February 13, 2009

Inspirational Quote of the Day


Dr. Martin Luther king Jr 1929-1968
"Take the first step in faith, you don't have to see the
whole staircase,
just take the first step!"

I think this the best inspiration quote that was ever created. You are a probably sitting there witah your jaw open thinking "Damn! that is a very big claim." Here's why, if you where to find out from just 10 people what their dreams are and then ask them if they are willing to pursue it, what you will find is that almost all of them are unwilling to pursue their dreams. This is mainly because they do not know how they are going to do it. If you doubt this, I really recommend that you experience this for yourself-and I can guarantee that you will find the same or similar results I did. For the purpose of illustration, here is one of my experience with a friend. This took place Thursday February 12, 2009. In all honesty, this friend has one of the best voices I have ever had. Then I ask if she ever got in front of a microphone. The first thing she began to do was give me all kinds of excuses as to why she could not successful get started as a very successful singer. I think if she would stop and really examine what she's got and to make a firm decision to take that first step in faith and keep going no matter what, then slowly the stair case will beginto reveal itself. And eventually achieve the success she greatly deserve because she took the time and courage in herself to give the world beautiful music (Please refer to Quote of the day for Feb 11, 2008). In case you are wandering who this person is, I won't tell you because I respect her privacy. Just think of her as a person who could be your next favorite artist/singer. I think this illustration is sufficient.I think people should trust and believe in the beauty of their and take that first step towards their dream because believe it or not, ways to make your dream/goal a reality will begin to appear. This is what I experience on a daily basis.

Quick Bio; I am sure you know who Dr. Martin Luther King Jr is. Born on January 15, 1929. He was an American Clergy Man and Activist. However, he is well known as a leader in the African-American Civil rights movement. Dr. King believed in the beauty of his dream; where black and white people would coexist in harmony and equality. This greatly illustrated by the his very famous speech "I have a dream" which he delivered on August 28, 1963. I recommend that you read it, if you haven't already.

I think Dr. King is a perfect example of a person who took the first step in faith without seeing the whole staircase, and behold, his dream is a reality, even though he is not alive to witness it (unfortunately, he was assassinated) . If only he was still alive to witness the Presidential Victory of President Barack Obama.


What does the Quote of the Day mean to you....? click "comment" below to add your comments

Inspirational Quote of Day Brought to you by
www. YaHaYa . ca
Your Online Motivator


No comments:

Post a Comment