Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Inspirational Quote of the Day

Henry Ford 1863-1947(1863-07-30)


"Whether you think you can or you cannot, either way you are right.”

This quote is by a great American Industrialist, Henry Ford. He is a person whom i greatly admire for many reasons. Here are two reasons- First, Henry Ford is truly an icon for the American Success story. With the creation of the assembly line, he was able to revolutionize the automotive industry, making him the wealthiest and most known person in the world. The second reason I admire Mr. Ford is for his good sense for business. With the strategy of keeping cost low and production high, he was able to produce and sell millions of the very popular Model T in addition to the many models that followed after.There is no doubt that the above quote was something that Mr. Ford incorporated into his success in becoming one of the world most successful people.

What this quote means to me is that, regardless of the situation, regardless of who is around or who is watching, I have the choice of whether to give myself the permission to believe in myself to accomplish a major goal or to just sit there, letting myself quit even before getting started. Out of the above options, I choose to give myself permission believe in myself, to accomplish something long lasting and worth while.



What does the quote mean to you…? your comments are welcomed, so, speak your mind!

Inspirational Quote of Day Brought to you by

www.YaHaYa .ca

Your Online Motivator

No comments:

Post a Comment