Friday, February 27, 2009

Inspirational Quote of the Day

Akon

"You got to be strong and do what you feel in your heart, regardless of who is
around..."
-Akon, from the song "Pot of Gold"

There is so much wisdom that can be picked up if you really tune into the songs your are listening to, or at least most of the songs. The above quote is from Akon's Song "Pot of Gold" from the album "Trouble". I have heard this song soo many times before (yes, I am a fan of Akon) however, this quote has always escaped me for some odd reason that I am just getting it now. If you haven't had this song before I suggest the you find it and listen to it, this is so that you get the full benefit of what the quote is saying. My point is that, sometimes we get soo caught up with the people that are watching that we greatly disregard that inner urge to do something. This is mainly because we fear the criticism that will follow when you actually take action. I have to admit, this is something I have had the most trouble with however I have greatly improved. I stopped looking to others for approval, and by trusting and following guts with faith, this is of course after I have gathered the facts I needed. I once read that in a personal development book called, "Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill, that the fear of criticism is one of the top road block to great personal achievements. If this is a weakness for you, I recommend that you start working more getting rid of this negative aspect. To really improve, I recommend that you get yourself a copy of Napoleon Hills book, "Think and Grow Rich!"
Think about it !

What are your thoughts on the above inspirational quote…? Click on “Comment” below to share your thoughts or click the envelop picture to receive daily inspirational quote in your inbox!

Inspirational Quote of the Day brought to you by

www. YaHaYa .ca

Your Online Motivator

Stay tune for tomorrow’s inspirational quote of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment