Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Inspirational Quote of the Day

Yahaya Baruwa

"I think the only thing that matters in life is our attitude."
-Yahaya Baruwa


I am sure you are familiar with the saying, attitude is everything. I really believe this is true. Your attitude has the power to make a great situation out of a bad one other vice versa. Allow me to illustrate, I once heard a story about a friend whose flight was delayed because of a major thunderstorm. Now he was not the only one stuck, there was also a young lady, an executive on her way to New York. Being impatient and irritated, the lady began yelling and screaming at the gate security about how urgent she needed to get to New York because millions of dollars were on the line. However, being in the same situation, the friend thought that it is a good idea to have delayed the flight because he preferred to reach New York in one piece, and then decided to read his book, instead screaming and yelling at the gate security like the young lady was.

I have heard on multiple occasions that your attitude in most cases can actually mean the difference between you having a happy fun life or having the opposite of that. This something I take seriously in my daily life, though it is hard sometimes (it is not impossible) to maintain a positive attitude but I have found that it really makes a huge different because while others are running around like chickens with their heads cut off, I would be one of the few calm people who finds their way out of the situation.

with that said, choose wisely how you react to events that occur in your daily life.



What are your thoughts on the above inspirational quote…? Click on “Comment” below to share your thoughts or click the envelop picture to receive daily inspirational quote in your inbox!

Inspirational Quote of the Day brought to you by

www. YaHaYa .ca

Your Online Motivator

Stay tune for tomorrow’s inspirational quote of the day!


No comments:

Post a Comment