Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Inspirational Quote of the Day


"The only limits that exist are those we place on ourselves."
-Anonymous

I do not know the name of the person who made the above quote, however if you know who the person is let me know so that i may update the post with a short biography.

Clearly this quote answer a lot of questions. Questions such as why do some people achieve remarkable success while others struggle?, or why does the rich get richer while the poor and middle class stay where they are and in most cases go back?, or why do some people make into the history books for all eternity while others are barely and in most cases never heard of? The above inspirational quote is something that I have come to understand and continue to during the past 2 years till now. After reading books and listening to speeches about great and very successful people current and past, and through my daily interaction with people from many walks of life I have found it to be true, the only limits that exist truly are those we place on our own selves. Here is a perfect example of what I mean, ask yourself the following question, "is it possible for me to achieve my wildest dreams?" If you are like most people I have met, you have stated all kinds of reasons and excuses why you cannot make your wildest dream a reality. Those reasons and excuses are the limitation you have placed on yourself and you cannot before to begin to move forward until change those stopping blocks into stepping blocks. For the sake of
illustration take my experience for example, I was offered a job to become a sales person at a downtown Toronto gym. At first thought I was a bit closed minded because I felt that I was not good sales and was not good with people, however realizing that these were limiting thoughts, I immediately made up my mind that I would become better at sales and with people. I began reading books and listening to tapes about sales and by the end of my third month, I was making over $2,000/month straight Commission! Considering the above I have set bigger and more rewarding goals for myself.

I hope you got the moral of the above inspirational quote and that of my experience. Never ever allow yourself to limit your own potential! So, like Nike says, "Just do it!"Pursue that dream, even if you don't know how you will make it happen just start. (Refer Feb. 13 quote of day, this is under "archive.")

What are your thoughts on the above inspirational quote…? Click on “Comment” below to share your thoughts or click the envelop to recieve daily insirational quote in your inbox!

Inspirational Quote of the Day brought to you by

www. YaHaYa .ca

Your Online Motivator

Stay tune for tomorrow’s inspirational quote of the day!





No comments:

Post a Comment