Sunday, October 4, 2009

Quote of the Day

President Obama & Martin Luther King

"Success is the sum of small efforts - repeated day in and day out."
-Robert Collier


This quote breaks down the usual formula to success that each and every successful person ever followed.

Quite often many people set out to achieve success at a certain doing but end up giving up...because they are in a hurry to make things happen. without much experience they take on more activities they can ever handle at a time, fail and then say "oh it wasn't meant to be" or "i am terrible at doing this!"

I think you and i and very guilty of this at one point in our life...for example I once decided that i would become very very good at investing. I started first reading 4 books on investment everyday, waking up at 5:3O am and read 2O pages each book! Guest what within the first week i slowly fell off the routine...one, because i found it a bit stressful; two, i lost the motivation hence fun became work! three, it was just too much of a change for me...the change was not gradual!

My solution? Instead i began to read only one book at a time! I began doing this only during my peak productivity hours-time when you are the most alert- and slowly i have increased my investment knowledge, specifically long-term investing to about 2O% than when i first start -now my calculation my be wrong but it is an estimate, LoL.

My suggestion...take it slow, only bite only that which you able able to chew for the food will go down much easier and you my friend...will be much happier!

....because you wont want to quit after a few days.

Inspirational Quote of the Day brought to you by:

www. YaHaYa .ca

Your Online Motivator

Stay tuned for tomorrow’s inspirational quote of the day!

(Refer to archive to view past quotes)

No comments:

Post a Comment