Saturday, March 7, 2009

Motivational Quote of the Day


"Dreaming without any action, is an act of a dreamer."
-Yahaya Baruwa

I think the only thing that separates people who achieve and live their dreams and those who don't is the fact that those who achieve their dreams take action. Here is what I mean, this people let the beauty of their dreams propel them forward into taking action everyday where as the people who don't take any action just sit there going through their day to day life dreaming. What I have found from my experience of reading about, hearing and talking to people is that, taking action everyday moves a person closer and closer to their dreams in one way or the other. For example, new opportunities begin to "appear", you start to meet more people who will help you, get inspire with "tons" of ideas of actions to take daily. The above example from my daily experience. Realizing, I was just a dreamer before, I made a decision that I would pursue my dreams (confidential) and began to take action on a daily basis.

I think the only reason why "dreamers" choose to remain "dreamers" is the fact that they are just too afraid of the risks they will encounter if they decide to just pursue their dreams and let the beauty of it keep them going or maybe that they just don't have faith in their own ability to succeed even though they do not know where to start. Here are a quick sentence I hear from a very famous personal developer, Bob Proctor- every great person who ever accomplish something, never knew how they were going to do it, all they knew was that they were going to do it- In my opinion I think the only way to make the transition from a dreamer to a person of action is by making a firm decision to pursue ones dreams whether or not they know where to
start.


What are your thoughts on the above inspirational quote…? Click on “Comment” below to share your thoughts or click the envelop picture to receive daily inspirational quote in your inbox!

Inspirational Quote of the Day brought to you by

www. YaHaYa .ca

Your Online Motivator

Stay tune for tomorrow’s inspirational quote of the day!




No comments:

Post a Comment